Outsourced electronic talent exit interviews
Better insights. Better analytics. Better decisions.
Our Texit™ outsourced electronic talent exit interview survey and report(s) will provide unfiltered and more reliable feedback of the real reason(s) why people leave, and more comprehensive insights and more credible analytics to make better decisions on improving employee experiences, engagement and retention.
The effectiveness of any exit interview (EI) process should be measured by the insights it provide and the positive workplace changes it lead to.
Texit™ can become your most valued employee engagement, experience and retention survey – from the perspective of the people who are leaving or who have just left your business.
How your business can benefit from Texit™
Imagine how you could benefit if you find out your exit interviews told the same story
Or, more important, if results suggest a deeper, systemic problem.
Exit interviews are the most useful tool for understanding why people leave
It can also be a useful tool to better understand the departing employee’s experiences and engagement before their decision to leave, as well as their recommendations to improve the workplace and how the organisation needs to change.
The Current State Of Exit Interviews
Globally, the state of exit interviews are that:
- Many companies do not conduct exit interviews.
- Some companies do not consolidate, analyse or interpret interview data.
- In the majority of organisations it is the HR department who handles the process as an administrative duty. Only in a few companies it is the departing employee’s direct supervisor who will conduct the interview.
- Exit interview feedback, reports, or consolidated data or findings are often not shared with senior decision makers or anyone who is in the position to quickly act on flags being raised.
- Companies or leaders rarely act on the insights from exit interviews. Thus the perception that exist interviews are mostly talk with little follow-up.
- The strategic value of exit interviews are ignored.
- It fail to improve retention or provide any useful information or insights.
- Data from exit interviews are not turned into predictive analytics.
- People are sometimes less open when they on their way out of the company for many reasons. They could feel whatever they share won’t matter, or they don’t want to say anything negative about or to their boss because they know they might need a reference at any time in future, or they might feel pressed for time during the exit process and don’t feel motivated to take the time to explore their feelings and decision to leave.
- Some organisations use a exit questionnaire to steer away from having meaningful retention conversations with employees who have decided to look for other opportunities.
- Most managers and organisations think the main reason why people leave is money, whereas research consistently suggests other reasons.
- Exit interviews are rarely used to show gratitude to departing employees and to treat them as potential customers and ambassadors of the employment brand.
Through participation in Texit™ outsourced talent exit interviews, your business will be able to address all of the above.
The Texit™ Process
- Contact us for a subscription plan that would work best for your business
- Subscribe and from there we will do most of the work
- You send us the email address and a few details of the employee about to exit
- We send invitations to the employee to complete the survey
- We track survey completion and send reminder emails
- We analyse data through automated survey software
- We will generate individual and consolidated reports as subscribed to, and/or as and when requested