– EVENTS: FAQ –
How do I register and pay for an event?
Once you are in the event page you want to attend, you can make a booking by selecting the number of attendees and then proceeding through the online booking and payment portal.
Once you completed the booking registration form with accounting and attendee information, you can continue to make payment through the secure PayFast payment portal.
You can pay via PayFast which will allow you to pay via credit card or through an EFT. With certification training, card payment options might not be available.
Can I register and pay through a manual process?
If you are unable to make an online booking or payment (e.g. due to company accounting or procurement processes), please send us an email with the date and number of attendees you would want to book for, and we will guide you through the manual booking and payment process.
Can I have access to the attendee list?
No, due to the POPI act we cannot release information of attendees.
What is the roadmap for becoming certified as a People Acuity Strengths Strategy Coach (independent or in-company)?
- Certified People Acuity Specialist (online through People Acuity’s website, or in-person delivery by People Acuity in South Africa)
- Certified People Acuity Guide (online through People Acuity’s website, or in-person delivery by People Acuity in South Africa)
- Certified People Acuity Coach (require coaching hours under mentor-supervision)
Certification are done by and through People Acuity (a USA-based Strengths Strategy company).
What is the roadmap for all managers, leaders, supervisors?
- Discover and learn skills and concepts to bring forward the best in people & deeper alignment with your own strengths and purpose: People Acuity Specialist (online through People Acuity’s website, or in-person delivery by People Acuity in South Africa)
- Learn skills to guide, coach and support others towards better relationships and results: People Acuity Guide (online through People Acuity’s website, or in-person delivery by People Acuity in South Africa)
Other development solutions include attendance of a SSOP workshop and one-on-one coaching.
What is the roadmap and requirements for becoming certified as a SSOP or UNLOCKIT Facilitator?
Prior certification as People Acuity Specialist is a prerequisite for attending SSOP certification training.
Only experienced facilitators (in-company or HCBsolutions’ associates and collaborators) are recommended for SSOP certification training in Southern Africa in 2019.
Two certified facilitators are required when facilitating a SSOP workshop, and recommended when presenting and facilitating UNLOCKIT.
Presenting UNLOCKIT requires a license from People Acuity (Human Capital Business Solutions has a license).
Certified SSOP Facilitators can purchase SSOP participant packs from Human Capital Business Solutions (under authority of People Acuity for the region).