How would the world be different if children knew and grow their strengths, and every parent and educator could clearly SEE and value their uniqueness and knew how to empower them to be the best they are capable of becoming?
How would our youth be better supported if they grew up in families that worked together and unleashed each others strengths?
“Every child is unique. Every child wants to feel valued. It is in our power as educators and parents to work together to positively impact our next generations of contributors – to help them to discover and embrace their value and capabilities and unleash their untapped potential”
Liezel Pheiffer Blignaut (Founder and CEO: Human Capital Business Solutions®, experienced HR consultant, entrepreneur, mother of teenage twins)
What you will discover in this workshop
- How a strengths-based approach is different from a “fix-it” and how the results would be different
- How focusing on strengths is the most powerful thing you could do to improve energy, performance, results and relationships and recovery from setbacks, or being stuck in frustration or toxic feelings or behaviours
- How your Strengths Lens™ impacts what you SEE, FEEL and DO
- Where ‘weaknesses’ come from, how to recognise when a strength is presenting as a weakness, and what you could do to help youth better moderate the use of their strengths
- Strengths-spotting strategies for youth (and maybe some adults in your life too)
- Explore one key strategy for helping others leverage the use of strengths when they are stuck in feelings of frustration, blaming, criticising,, defensiveness, contempt or other toxic feelings
- Understand how to shift yourself and others out of the Toxic Triangle™ of Independence, Co-dependence and Dependence and how to Shift Up! into Strategic Interdependence™
It starts with people acuity: The ability to SEE and effectively OPTIMISE the value, capabilities and positive potential impact of ourselves and others.
“If you see me through the lens of who you think I should be, you’re not seeing me. To see me, you need to see the real you first”
Tinus van der Merwe (Executive Coach and Consultant: Human Capital Business Solutions®, experienced HR professional, Professional Credentialed Coach with ICF)
Parents, educators of primary and secondary learners, heads of schools, community leaders, youth organisations.
“Performance is connected to the wise application of strengths and swims in the ocean of relationships”
DeAnna Murphy (Founder and CEO: People Acuity™, Thought Leader, Top 100 Global Coaching Leader, Author: Shift Up! To Optimal Performance)
Terms and Conditions apply
Dates and venues may be subject to change. Registered attendees will be notified of any changes. Strictly Halal/Kosher meals requested and ordered will incur an additional surcharge. Space for some events are restricted and might be sold out by the time you want to book.
To read the detailed Terms & Conditions, CLICK HERE for Events Terms and Conditions. By booking for this event, you are deemed to have read, agreed and will abide by these TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
ONLINE BOOKINGS CLOSE 48 HOURS BEFORE THE EVENT
Manual bookings, registration or general enquiries
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone/WhatsApp: +27 76 343 5991