What you will discover and learn
You will become adept at leading the four critical conversations that most empower others to coach themselves, and to increase their Proactivity and Confident Vulnerability.
Your own coaching skills will significantly be dialed up as you prepare to become a difference-maker in new ways, and as you help others apply their strengths more effectively and operate from purposeful Interdependence.
- Acquire coach-like skills that empower you to support others in better understanding their strengths, and use them to mitigate weaknesses and increase energy and performance.
- Become competent in leading four transformative guided sessions to strengthen personal leadership, engagement and contribute to connected teams and relationships.
- Support others in their process of acting with greater Interdependence, Strengths Strategy and Purpose Alignment.
- Acquire deeper alignment with your own strengths and purpose.
- Increase your happiness (joy) and help others to do the same.
Completion of the People Acuity Guide online pre-course material (allow for 1 – 2 hours self-directed learning) is recommended for all participants, and required for participants who want to take the post-training online exam to certify as a People Acuity Guide.
Participants would need to bring their CliftonStrengths34® (our strengths assessment tool of choice) results with them, as well as their People Acuity™ Level 2 Accelerator Report and Self-coaching Guide.
We require your full CliftonStrengths 34® results at least 48 hours before the workshop.
Who would benefit
Leaders, managers, supervisors, mentors, existing and aspiring coaches (professional and in-company), educators, career or relationship counsellors.
Terms and Conditions apply
Dates and venues may be subject to change. Registered attendees will be notified of any changes. Strictly Halal/Kosher meals requested and ordered will incur an additional surcharge. Space for some events are restricted and might be sold out by the time you want to book.
To read the detailed Terms & Conditions, CLICK HERE for Events Terms and Conditions. By booking for this event, you are deemed to have read, agreed and will abide by these TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Registration or general enquiries
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone/WhatsApp: +27 76 343 5991