Knowing or understanding our strengths is not enough to lead to living and working together in optimal ways.
To unleash the power of our strengths, we have to know how to strategically and effectively use our strengths in consistent ways that allow us to co-create sustained high energy and performance experiences for ourselves and others, and which will shift us towards better relationships and results.
Understanding and unlocking strengths drive 85 percent of all performance. It impacts individual performance, high performance teamwork, engagement, trust, employee retention, customer engagement and loyalty, operating income, productivity, safety incidents, absenteeism, energy and wellbeing, diversity and inclusion.
Every person can experience greater engagement and happiness in their work and personal life if they take personal responsibility for, and are motivated to create and maintain optimal performance and energy. They just need to clearly SEE how they could leverage the power of their strengths.
“Performance swims in the ocean of relationships and is connected to the wise application of strengths”
DeAnna Murphy (Founder and CEO: People Acuity™, Top 100 Global Coaching Leader, Author: Shift Up! Strengths Strategies for Optimal Living)
How you would benefit from the SSOP™ workshop
- Discover how Strengths Strategy® (understanding and applying strengths effectively) can shift ourselves and others out of the Toxic Triangle™ of Independence, Co-dependence and Dependence and help us to Shift Up! into Strategic Interdependence™
- Discover how it is within your reach to experience better relationships and obtain better results
- Experience a living laboratory, growth-zone experience that would empower you to learn and practice six Strengths Strategies™ that research have shown directly impact individual and team performance
- Evaluate and increase your optimal zone of high energy and performance using the pre- and post workshop assessment
- Increase meaningful Team Connection and personal fulfilment through learning the importance of choosing Strategic Interdependence®
- Increase your Proactivity through Feed the Need™
- Discover the Leverage Success Patterns™ approach to recover from toxicity and experience happiness
- Increase your Confident Vulnerability® (highly correlated with Trust) through Intelligently Influencing Others™
- Understand how Creating Your Conditions™ will enable you to proactively enable optimal performance
It starts with people acuity™: The ability to SEE and effectively OPTIMISE the value, capabilities and positive potential impact of ourselves and others.
Increasing our people acuity through one proven way, that of effectively and strategically using your strengths and those of others, will impact results for yourself and others and your relationships in all areas of your life.
“People Acuity may be the single most important personal, interpersonal and leadership competency of the 21st century”
Steve Jeffs (People Acuity™ Thought Leader, Top 100 Global Coaching Leader, DBA in Leadership, MCC)
Anyone who wants to improve their relationships and results in their work and personal life, and to understand how they could bring the best out of people and create synergy, collaboration and Strategic Interdependence®.
The workshop would in particular be of interest to any leader, business owners, business partners, parents, educators and people who have taken the CliftonStrengths® assessment and want to know more about how to leverage the power of their strengths and to those who want to understand how they can create synergy (Habit #6: Synergize® – Covey’s 7 Habits of Highly Effective People).
BOOKINGS CLOSE 3-7 DAYS BEFORE THE EVENT.
PRE-WORKSHOP REQUIREMENTS FOR PARTICIPANTS
Participants would need to bring their Top 5 CliftonStrengths® (our strengths assessment tool of choice) results with them, as well as their People Acuity™ Level 1 Accelerator Report and Self-coaching Guide.
We require your Top 5 CliftonStrengths® (or full CliftonStrengths 34® results if you have it) at least 48 hours before the workshop.
Participants who do not have their strengths results, choose to retake it, and those who have not generated their People Acuity™ Accelerator Report and Self-coaching Guide, can use the following links.
People Acuity Level 1 Accelerator Report and Self-coaching Guide Use the following code to obtain a discount: HCBSdiscount
Terms and Conditions apply
Dates and venues may be subject to change. Registered attendees will be notified of any changes. Strictly Halal/Kosher meals requested and ordered will incur an additional surcharge. Space for some events are restricted and might be sold out by the time you want to book.
To read the detailed Terms & Conditions, CLICK HERE for Events Terms and Conditions. By booking for this event, you are deemed to have read, agreed and will abide by these TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Manual corporate bookings, registration or general enquiries
Email: email@example.com | Phone/WhatsApp: +27 76 343 5991