It is not enough to know what are strengths are, or to understand it better.
To unleash the power of our strengths, we have to know how to strategically and effectively use our strengths in consistent ways that allows us to co-create sustained high energy and performance experiences for ourselves and others.
“All performance swims in the ocean of relationships … and is connected to the wise application of strengths”
DeAnna Murphy (Founder and CEO: People Acuity™, Top 100 Global Coaching Leader, Author: Shift Up! Strengths Strategies for Optimal Living)
What you will discover during the UNLOCKIT™ experience
- How the wise application of strengths can improve trust, engagement, teamwork, collaboration, synergy, confident vulnerability, pro-activity, well-being, energy and performance
- How your Strengths Lens™ impacts what you SEE, FEEL and DO
- Where ‘weaknesses’ come from
- Why it is important to value our uniqueness and our differences
- How Strengths Strategy® (understanding and applying strengths effectively) can shift ourselves and others out of the toxic triangle of Independence, Co-dependence and Dependence and help us to Shift Up! into Strategic Interdependence™
- How to experience better relationships and obtain better results
It starts with people acuity: The ability to SEE and effectively OPTIMISE the value, capabilities and positive potential impact of ourselves and others.
“People Acuity may be the single most important personal, interpersonal and leadership competency of the 21st century”
Steve Jeffs (People Acuity™ Thought Leader, Top 100 Global Coaching Leader, DBA in Leadership)
Anyone who wants to improve their relationships and results in their work and personal life.
Terms and Conditions apply
Dates and venues may be subject to change. Registered attendees will be notified of any changes. Strictly Halal/Kosher meals requested and ordered will incur an additional surcharge. Space for some events are restricted.
To read the detailed Terms & Conditions, CLICK HERE for Events Terms and Conditions. By booking for this event, you are deemed to have read, agreed and will abide by these TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
ONLINE BOOKINGS CLOSE 24 HOURS BEFORE THE EVENT
Corporate group bookings, registration or general enquiries
Email: email@example.com | Phone/WhatsApp: +27 76 343 5991